Monday, June 26, 2006

A Funny Thing Happened This Morning.

A funny thing happened this morning. Walking to the barbershop, I
passed by the shuttle terminal where Makati and Ortigas office workers
queue for their ride to work. Though I am not feeling well, dry
cough, sore throat and flu like symptoms, I felt different when I saw
these people lined up and waiting. It was a weird feeling. So weird
that I felt it. I can't say I understand what I felt. But I knew I
felt it. I was proud walking in front of them. Walking with
shoulders high and head proud. I don't remember passing by the area
with that feeling since way before January last year. I had actually
forgotten how that felt, early morning and feeling tired but proud.

Really weird.

--andoy
26 June 2006


allvoices

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why proud? are you barber on your way to barber shop?

Andoy Castellano said...

it could be worse. I could have a job I don't like. hehehe