Monday, June 05, 2006

It happened again! Football shoes to work

I was at Eastwood last week, minding my own business when I saw this girl. Nothing extra-ordinary about her. Frankly, I don't even remember what she looked like. But what caught me were her shoes. Football shoes by Puma, black with yellow trim. I could not have been mistaken because the heel proper was more than a half-inch above the floor. I guess wearing soccer shoes to work isn't uncommon nowadays. This is the second such lady/office worker/call center agent (no doubt about that one). Yes, no doubt a call center agent. I was in Eastwood around 9:00AM and here she was going home from work. No brainer. Well, I guess if you could pull it off, why not?

Now if I can only pull off wearing hawaiian shirts to a (very corporate) business meeting, hahaha.

--andoy
5 June 2006

allvoices

2 comments:

Cielo said...

You know what? I've seen a guy wear some white-yellow cleats as well. I find it quite pathetic though.

Honestly, I'd love to see one slip in those shoes. They're made to run on grass, in case they've been living under a rock and not been hearing of the sport named, "soccer".

Heh. >=)

Unknown said...

Good to know information.

I wanted to share a piece of advice for those who are on the look out for a good pair of sports shoes but are on a tight budget. Make sure you buy original shoes and avoid going in for imitations as these will give way in the long run and will not provide you the comfort and flexibility that an original shoe will offer.

You can get great deals in many online stores offering discounts on genuine shoes and can buy them well within your budget without going in for cheap imitations. It’s always a good idea to spend a little more though and get the right shoes and experience the true comfort for which the shoe is designed.