Thursday, September 18, 2008

Slow September, Fast Hours

This is my day: I wake up, get some breakfast, work on the computer, have some lunch, work some more, merienda (and maybe take a nap after merienda). The kids arrive and I stop working when they do. After dinner, I continue working till around I don't know what time. Get some sleep and then I wake up with a start.

This has been the longest September I have ever experienced. The funny thing is that the days seem to go by so fast. Is it me or am I in some kind of a time warp where time suddenly has a mind of its own?

Weirder and weirder.


allvoices

3 comments:

Cielo said...

Time does NOT have a mind, nor does it mind.

Emo doesn't suit you. Period.

Andoy Castellano said...

Of course, you're right. I was referring to the perception of time. I'm glad it's almost October. October has always been a good month. I'm looking forward to it.

Cielo said...

... And whaddaya know? It's October! ^_^