Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Talk...

I had a nice talk with a good friend yesterday. No, I don't think "good friend" describes her; a "great friend" would not be enough to describe her. Too bad, I asked her not to send me text messages if she just wants to annoy me. She found out I wasn't getting annoyed. In fact, I was enjoying myself. I welcomed the distraction. Although I didn't say that I can't send her any text messages (whether to annoy her or not, doesn't matter, does it?) I don't think it's fair for me to be telling her to stop and not stopping in return.

I'm not sure when I'll see her again, though. A fun friend to be with. Au revoir, ma cherie! [Thanks for the correction and grammar lesson.]

--andoy
6 April 2005

PS: I did say that if there's a need for a rant, just send a message, and I will listen. I always had, and I always will.

--same
6 April 2005

allvoices

No comments: