Monday, February 27, 2006

Quiz: Check the difference.

PROCLAMATION 1081
NOW, THEREFORE, I, FERDINAND E. MARCOS, President of the Philippines,
by virtue of the powers vested upon me by Article VII, Section 10,
Paragraph ('2) of the Constitution, do hereby place the entire
Philippines as defined in Article I, Section 1 of the Constitution
under martial law and, in my capacity as their commander-in-chief, do
hereby command the armed forces of the Philippines, to maintain law
and order throughout the Philippines, prevent or suppress all forms of
lawless violence as well as any act of insurrection or rebellion and
to enforce obedience to all the laws and decrees, orders and
regulations promulgated by me personally or upon my direction.

PROCLAMATION 1017
NOW, THEREFORE, I Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, President of the Republic
of the Philippines and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the
Philippines, by virtue of the powers vested upon me by Section 18,
Article 7 of the Philippine Constitution which states that: " The
President…whenever it becomes necessary,…may call out (the) armed
forces to prevent or suppress…rebellion…, " and in my capacity as
their Commander-in-Chief, do hereby command the Armed Forces of the
Philippines, to maintain law and order throughout the Philippines,
prevent or suppress all forms of lawless violence as well any act of
insurrection or rebellion and to enforce obedience to all the laws and
to all decrees, orders and regulations promulgated by me personally or
upon my direction; and as provided in Section 17, Article 12 of the
Constitution do hereby declare a State of National Emergency.

--
--andoy
27 February 2006


allvoices

1 comment:

Cielo said...

GMA's just friggin' paranoid.