Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Yo no hablo espanol

Hola!

Me llamo Antonio Castellano y Castrence. Pero yo no hablo espanol.

This is the first posting on my blog, and hence, serves as an introduction to where I'm coming from. I'm a middle-age man with a wife and 2 kids. Happily married, I might add.

I have been trying to run away from my neuroses. But there are a lot of things going round and round in mind. Paradoxes, and hypocrisies. Angst and concepts. Viewpoints and angles. I don't know if I'll ever sort them out. Or even if I'll ever get around to starting to sort them out.

Maybe with this tool, I can start writing my thoughts rather than just having the chase one another in my mind. We'll see. I have nothing against Friendster and other networking-type web pages, only that some of these give a new (shallower) meaning to the word "friend."

About the page title, "Roses are Black," I'll explain later.

Sincerely,
--andoy

allvoices