Thursday, November 11, 2004

101 posts and counting

This is the 101st (official) post on this web log. Unofficially, there have been more than 115 but because I had to edit the pictures for the page, those don't count.

What have I learned here? That I am not a "real" obsessive-compulsive, and that I can enjoy myself while doing these posts. From July, to the present, the posts have been almost everything except music files: from rants, poems, live journal entries, to letters, pictures and comments on web pages.

I have not yet reached the 50,000 word mark, having barely breached the 20,000 word count mark. I am in no hurry. I guess this is something I hope to enjoy more in the future. Definitely, more pictures and more poems. I would not be entering old poems here though, only new ones. And maybe I'd be posting poems as they evolve.

I might do something soon about the web-style or template. I don't really think that the template "reflects" me. I need to take the time though, to change that. At the moment, I don't feel like it. And maybe I'm just getting lazy about the layout. It is just a little too dark for me. I only need a little less shade of gray or blue. And some pictures on the sidebars. Maybe add some links to my "favorite" web sites or some friends' web pages or blogs. Any more than that and the page would start to turn gay.

I hope to write more often. And to write longer pieces. I am still rusty. And I can easily find excuses but not the time to write. I hope to make this a habit and a necessary discipline. At some point, I'd be just posting and not worrying about the layout or the pictures. Although I doubt that very much.

Here's looking forward to the next 100.

--andoy

allvoices

No comments: