Monday, May 23, 2005

From Pinoy Poets, Anne Stephanie's blog

I met Anne Stephanie through the Pinoy Poets' yahoo groups. There were a lot of emails going back and forth from that group last week, and she was loud. She wanted to be heard and she was participating like crazy. Finally met her last Friday when we met at the General Assembly. And she was very animated and excited.

I was glad to meet her.

-=0=-

From Anne Stephie's blog:

“I want to let you in on a secret. I’m not who you think I am. In fact, my disguise is so thin, I’m surprised you haven’t seen right through me. I’m the girl of your dreams masquerading as your best friend. Sometimes I want to rip off this facade like I did at the Spring Formal, but I can’t because you’ll get scared and you’ll run away again. So I decided that it’s better to live with a lie than expose my true feelings.

My dad told me there are two types of girls. The ones you grow out of and the ones you grow into. I really hope I’m the latter. I may not be the one you love today, but I’ll let you go for now, hoping one day you’ll fly back to me because I think you’re worth the wait.” - Chloe Sullivan's letter to Clark Kent

-=0=-

--andoy
23 May 2005

allvoices

2 comments:

Stephie Cruz said...

It's funny reading my full name on your blog Kuya Andoy, but funnier reading your comments about me. *sheepish grin* Sorry for screaming, its just that i've been cooped up in a boring office for four years now that human interaction is such a blessing! I'll try to tone down though. hehe.

Andoy Castellano said...

Please do not ever tone down! Ever!