Monday, May 09, 2005

That was the week that was...

Just for the record, I had these log in times last week:
Sunday, May 1: 11:30AM to 9:00PM
Monday, May 2: 9:30 am to 4:30pm
Tuesday, May 3: 3:45AM, up to 4:00PM of May 4.
Thursday, May 5: 9:30AM to 3:00am, May 6
Friday, May 6: 9:30AM to 6:30PM

And considering that it was a holiday last Monday, instead of a 36 hour week, I spent more than 79 hours in the office.

Most of the team also spent almost the same amount of time. We made a resolution that we're not going to be doing the same mistakes we made, and that we would not be logging in any more all-nighters. It's late Monday of the following week, and I can still feel the fatigue from last week.


--andoy
9 May 2005

allvoices

2 comments:

Cielo said...

Better keep that resolution. There is such a thing as burn out that we try to avoid, ne?

Andoy Castellano said...

I have every intention of keeping that resolution. It's the circumstances which don't allow me. hehehe

--andoy