Wednesday, February 06, 2008

andoyc.multiply.com

I finally got around to using my Multiply account.  I've had it for a while now, but not had the time to do anything, post or customize and hadn't visited it.  Just so happens that the pictures from the "Babang Luksa" exhibit were also posted there (not the pictures exhibited but pictures taken during the exhibit).
Turns out that it has the capability to do cross-posting from my blogs to Multiply and vice-versa.  Though I have no plans of doing that, I did post some blog entries from Blogger.com.  I only mirrored some entries not all of them.  Will keep the blogs unique from one another, though, by not posting the same entries between sites.  I think I might also do mirror posts of pictures and videos.  As well as post original music or audio files.  Then again, maybe not.  Thinking about posting a video of Kenneth on the guitar.  Will have to plan that so he can rehearse.
 
Should be interesting.

--andoy
6 February 2008
 

allvoices

No comments: