Thursday, January 31, 2008

I thought it was an audition...

Since Kenneth started playing the guitar, he's been practicing daily for at least an hour, most days two hours a day.  He wants to be a music major in college. I admit he's got the discipline and the talent, or at least the creativity (I would be biased in saying the word "talent").  My uncles were very good with the guitar.  And I've got cousins who had a band and toured Japan before.  At least he's got the genes for it.

He mentioned something just this week about an audition for a band at school.  It was supposed to be today after school.  Turns out there would be no audition as a band member.  But an audition by the band for a school affair of some sorts.  There were four band members who had performed at school before, and they needed another member.  And Kenneth has been playing guitar with them at school for some time now, teaching one another.  So there.  I think they'd be playing a song by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.  I don't remember the title though.  Well, good luck to him.

--andoy
31 January 2008


allvoices

No comments: