Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas 2004 part 5

Lilia's nephew just came in country. He's to attend the wedding of a relative of his wife's. In Ilocos. Great concept for a vacation! Wedding, Ilocos and Christmas!

Anyway, we met Roland and his wife Jane, albeit briefly, last Saturday, Christmas Day. I was at work the night before so we left Marikina for Novaliches after lunch. And we arrived at my in-laws house just as they were leaving. They were going to my sister-in-law's with another of Lilia's nephews (Boy with his wife Ann).

Funny thing is that he had a Samsung digital camera and a Sony camcorder (DCR HC30). I mentioned that starting next year, the team I work with will be supporting the software which came with the Samsung camera. And that we are also doing the support for the software which came bundled with the Sony Handycam. Anyway, they live in Sacramento, and our telephone number is an Area Code 213 (Los Angeles) number. They can call even if it's a camera issue and not just because of the software. What the heck, they can just call the number for anything.

With regard the pictures I took, I can't help it if I like to take candid shots. And the pictures show it, too.


--andoy
28 December 2004

allvoices

No comments: