Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jayce

I have not seen Jayce since 1991, I think. That is a really long time not to see someone. That was when she was still a teenager. After 14 years, I didn't notice any difference. She still looked like a teenager, being of slight build.

Lilia and I were walking towards Sta. Lucia Mall when I saw her walking in the opposite direction. It was funny, we were both surprised. During the short chit chat, it was almost all "ahh" and "oohs" as we still did not believe this was happening. We exchanged cell phone numbers and I asked for her email address. I was hoping I could get some resumes from her, for some job requirements I have. The real clincher was that when she sent her email address to me (via text message) I found out she was working at a call center, where my brother also works. No more resumes from her then.

Great Christmas surprises continue.

--andoy
23 December 2004

allvoices

No comments: