Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Ear Rings

There are some days when I can appreciate women's fashion. Or at least fashoin sense. There are days when I don't even want to even try. And there are those days, when you get transfixed and don't know if you like it or you don't. Case in point: the jacket tied around the waist. I don't get it, it looks logical, tries to be cool but sometimes fails. Another case: the scarf, in a tropical country, neat, elegant, but in a tropical country I'd want to think about it.

Which brngs me to my point. Ear rings I like on a woman. These are cute, elegant, non-descript sometimes, and in most instances "points the way." I dare say, that a woman without any ear rings is lost. The fashion concept though is where I get lost. What makes a woman wear dangling ear rings? Why would she prefer studs? Why the variety? I know this "girl" (for want of a better term, as "woman" seems a little too old a term for her) or "young adult" who wears different ear rings everyday. In fact, last I saw her, she was wearing ear rings which were made by her cousin. It becomes her. I have not noticed if she ever wears studs, but I guess I'd not notice if she ever did. I guess I've made up my mind that she should be wearing what pleases her, and that she has a good idea that her ear rings please her a lot. And I hope a whole lot of other guys also notice her and get captivated by her ear rings.

--andoy
25 January 2005

allvoices

No comments: