Sunday, January 30, 2005

Pixela Pics

I just posted (most probably) the last picture posts for some time to come. These were taken of Team Pixela. Although some were taken December, 2004, these pictures show all the members of the team including the last three members I trained: Rex, Dax and Lott. (When I left, Dax and Lott have not yet passed their verbal exams.)

If you notice the last picture (me and Cielo, with Rino in the background), I couldn't help but really smile. A very toothy grin, in fact. Most probably because I was just happy -- like the cat which caught the canary. That was taken, if I was not mistaken, either Wednesday or Thursday of my last week at work. As much as possible, I did not take any calls during my last week at work. Several reasons, but primarily because I might not stand the urge to just get irate at the poor caller. Hey, what was the worst they could do to me, get me fired? Anyway, that was a very tiring week, with me working a full shift from 10:00pm to 7:00pm, and doing half-day shift at the new job, 1:00 to 5:00pm. I went home after the call center work, slept around 2 to 3 hours, had lunch and went to Makati for the other job. Afterwards, I went to the call center, tried to catch an hour and a half of sleep, had supper, and started work training Lott. It was a very tiring experience. Funny though, I was very giddy at work, with a silly grin most of the time. I was enjoying it. Crazy. I wonder why. I must admit that the various thoughts going through my mind were mainly crazy: about my officemates, friends, callers, my job, my trainees, individual team members, and their various personalities, that sort of thing.

I was happy. I left the company smiling. Now if I can only finish the damn clearance.

--andoy
30 January 2005

allvoices

No comments: