Tuesday, January 25, 2005

On the job...

It's my second week on the job. And my first week full-time. There wasn't much to do last week. Just really taking the time to be seen as a new employee. And even now, I'm still lying low, doing practically nothing yet. I guess this will be the tempo of my work here, background stuff, support things which are probably preventable in the first place. It is different from what I was doing in the call center, bottom line is that at least here, I can research and some planning, along with the odd job of cataloguing the software, buying cable ties, etc.

Looks like a fun place to be in. Just waiting for the time when there really is a need for my services, just to see if I can deliver. Should be some time soon.

--andoy
25 January 2005

allvoices

No comments: