Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Paris Hilton!

Okay, this is weird. But I can only see a resemblance of Paris Hilton to Morgan Fairchild. Although both are very sexy and are very alluring, the differences between them are more than just cosmetic or skin deep. And truth is, Ms. Fairchild has a lot more body and skin than Ms. Hilton.

Not to be outrageously critical or anything, but Morgan Fairchild does have real expressions on her face. She may not have reached any real status as a star like Michelle Pfeiffer or Sharon Stone, but she does have a softer charm. Tough but soft. More like Queen Elizabeth I, type tough. But with sublety or finesse, maybe even more subtle than what women of the 80's were supposed to show. Very much unlike Madonna or Kylie Minogue for instance.

In contrast, Paris Hilton looks like a Ben Stiller movie, "Zoolander," where every expression is the same. What do I see? An invitation along the lines of "walk into my parlor (said the spider to the fly)." A billboard or personal ad: "I am the center of the universe!" or "I am rich beautiful and sexy. And everyone is taking pictures of me . . . And you are not and never will be me." There is also the outright confession: "I am a rich spoiled brat and I will never grow old, never become poor, and will always be beautiful."

Karma (and the laws of physics) are not in her favor, is all I can say.

--andoy

allvoices

No comments: