Sunday, September 26, 2004

Vertigo

Lately, I have been having spells (attacks?) of vertigo. I first had
these spells middle of last year. I don't think I was disconcerted,
FRIGHTENED would have been closer to what I felt. It happened
suddenly, without any warning and then the spells ended, again without
any warning.

Since last week I have been having these spells (attacks?) again. But
not in the same manner as before. What happens now is that when I lie
down to bed, nothing happens, but when I turn, it feels as if the rest
of the world did not stop turning. Sleepy and going to bed, a simple
thing like turning from one side to the other and the world keeps on
turning after you've stopped! Nauseating! It takes me twice as long
to get to sleep!

Whereas before, I had vertigo spells after standing up or sitting
down, now, that does not happen. It just happens when I'm sleepy and
lying down -- and moving from side to side.

right now, I just hope it does not get worse, and just go away like before.

--andoy

allvoices

No comments: