Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wala Lang

Lonely, dark and downtrodden mood... wala lang.

Our offices are located on the seventeenth floor and I dare not go anywhere near balcony (also called the smoking area) to take a look at the weather. I might jump.

I'm listening to "Somebody," "Both Sides Now," "My Immortal" and other downer songs including "Downtown" (no pun intended) which to me has downer memory connections.

Must be the rain. I don't know.

I am not going to jump! Besides I've already confirmed to join a photo session on Monday next week (13 June). That would be a shame, not attending a free photo session. (Ha! Take that, Lord Vader!)

--andoy
8 June 2005

allvoices

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey andoy! :D kaka-add ko lang ng links sa blog ko. in-add kita ha.

Andoy Castellano said...

basta ikaw kai, walang problema...