Thursday, March 17, 2005

SHARE: "JAMES DOUGLAS MORRISON" by Cursed Diamond

JAMES DOUGLAS MORRISON
by Cursed Diamond,

my poet of passion my semen shaman
coil your lizard tounge 'round this fair, virgin leg
why do you leave me for the desert of death,
for the texts of the ancient minds only you can decipher
chasing the bottom of whisky bottles and oft-traversed vaginas
all the while caressing me with the tremble in your chants
the lilt in your misunderstood shouts and sermons
how did they escape this great robbery?
you were just a child, on a great spirit ship
with bows bobbing to the waves of unconsciousness
on a maiden voyage to your Indian village home
why did these throngs of pulsating, sweating disciples
commit the injustice of defecting
to the whims of the man, record execs, eternal playback
while my reptilian monarch slid back and cowered
is he a fool? does he speak truth? is he my
personal god in black leather and worn snakeskin boots?
oh jimmie, let me hear what ails you albeit three decades late
let my probing tongue bring color to pallid cheeks
let me pleasure you in those secret corners where you hid
revive ourselves to an orgasmic frenzy
until copious seeds bathe me in words only true poets mouthed
sing to me of the collective torment gathered from the ages
from discontent you harvest from lifetime to lifetime
why do they fail to comprehend, tolerate, believe
that tragedy is beauty, that death is divine
that the door opens only to those
who acknowledge it was never there
sound that piercing wail for me for the last time
so i can trace its echoes to your sacred throne
where i become your poetess in blinding light and raging fire

-=0=-

Posted with Pinoy Poets. All rights to the author.

--andoy
17 March 2005

allvoices

No comments: