Thursday, March 17, 2005

Share: "VOYEURISM" and "AT A DISTANCE I SPIED" by paula rosales

VOYEURISM
by paula rosales


I want to leave everything in its place
Everything in its position
Like a naked love where loins meet
In their light headed condition.
No wonder I'd slipped myself into
Divine darkness and emerge
To become another self.
And yet a hard-on on your soul
Is an obstinate need
To see.

-=0=-

AT A DISTANCE I SPIED
by paula rosales

The long creamy legs
And the voice that carries
The tranquil silence of the morning
Are the gaps that make me rupture
In my implanted mask
They belong to someone else
And I imagine the owner
Enjoying himself in and out
The source of the words
That rattles my spine
While the long legs
Draw him like Buddhist's arms
In her lips that mouths sanctity
And delicious blasphemy
I do not belong to them
Because someone is
Suppose to have taken off
My mask years ago

-=0=-

Both poems were submitted to Pinoy Poets 5 march 2005. I posted them together as it seems that these poems are twins.

All rights to the author.

--andoy
17 March 2005

allvoices

No comments: