Wednesday, March 02, 2005

SHARE: [POEM] "OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND SEX", by Shwan McIntosch

OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND SEX, Shwan McIntosch

Once I bought a pack of cookies. Assorted chocolate cookies that is.
It's my favorite kasi. Once I opened it. Slowly smelled it. Uhhmm…
smells good. Mabango, tempting. As I slowly pull the plastic out. I
saw those bunch of cookies. So delighting, so yummy tingnan. I looked
at first and it seems like its talking to me… "eat me". It told my
unconscious mind. I saw those chocolate bits, grabe… so enticing. Then
I slowly put it on my mouth and had a bite of it. I was munching it
and the next thing I know, I ate it all up. I thought of closing the
bag again. But I couldn't resist. So I took another chip and ate it
all up again. It was so satisfying. And then I slowly crave for more.
The satisfaction. Uuhmm… one cookie after another… flavors after
flavors… different sizes and different tastes. I felt that, this is
one thing that I like and I want to do over and over again. To eat
cookies. Different kinds, from different stores and different brands.
Kanya-kanyang trip lang yan. Kung ano gusto mong ulit-ulitin, go for
it! Kung nageenjoy ka. Satisfied ka. Wala kang pinipilit. Pero sana,
bago ka magsawa, meron ka sanang magustuhan na hindi mo na
pagsasawaan.

-=0=-

Submitted to Pinoy Poets by Shawn McIntosh.

--andoy
2 March 2005

allvoices

No comments: