Sunday, October 03, 2004

SS/DD

I worked this past evening. And it was not a particularly good shift.
The calls were good, just that I was not feeling well. My nape hurts
and I think I've got high blood pressure. I went to the clinic during
my first break and I had a BP or 130/100. Contrast this to my BP
yesterday afternoon of 120/80.

I wanted to call my boss and tell him that I can't attend work.
Couldn't make up my mind and just went to work instead. Turns out
that another agent had already informed him that she could not attend.
If I had not gone to work, that would have left the post to a single
support personnel. That would have been fun.

Couldn't go home straight from work, as I need to do some errands.
Will work this out somehow. I'm just glad Saturday is over. Those
two days off were a bummer. I didn't get any rest during that time.

I need a vacation.

--andoy
(sending email from the office)

allvoices

No comments: