Tuesday, October 05, 2004

temper, temper

I vented my anger at the office last night, and only on the second call of the evening. I kicked my chair, and almost promptly, Ms. Merriam went to Ben and asked him to tell me to tone down as she had prospective clients as guests during that shift.

Several things:
  • My nape has been hurting for the past four days.
  • I've been having elevated blood pressure for the past few days.
  • Two agents on the US line were absent.
  • And the other agent was on day-off and could not be contacted to go on the floor.
  • Leaving the US line with only 2 agents (me and Tonet) on a Monday (MONDAY!!!) shift.
Great!

What would have made it more fun was if I was given a citation right then and there.

We managed, but there were several repeat calls, a lot of problem calls, a patch/conference call from Florida, no last break for Tonet and me, and the Korean agent was forced to answer a US call, taking about 1 hour to finish.

Great shift. I'm just glad we did not have any irate callers last night.

--andoy

allvoices

No comments: